Saturday 25 January 2020

Testing 1..2..3




                                                                            Hi

I have been thinking of starting to post again here on my blog. 
It has been a long time and I wonder if any of my blogging friends are still around.


I 've gone in a different direction since my blogging days and now concentrate on making handmade 
books and what I like to call Keepsake Journals.

I have been sharing my creations over on Instagram. If you would like to catch up with what I've been making you can find me on @carolsmixedmedia

I'm just testing the waters with this post to see if I get any response after being away for so long.










I would love to know your thoughts.

Bye for now.

XXX

3 comments:

  1. Hello Carol, lovely to see your post! Your journals are beautiful and its obvious how much you enjoy creating them too.
    Sorry I missed your previous post, think I was having a break then.
    Great to know you're on instagram as well, I shall pop over there and join you, mine is @fancifuls.bysue
    Great to catch up again ~🌺💗🌸~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. It's been a long time since I've posted here. I love it over on instagram. It's so much easier to share your work but you can post more detail on a blog. I'll see what sort of response I get on this post.

      Delete
  2. Hi Carol, lovely to see you back in blog land - I've occasionally popped back to see if you are active on here so I'm really happy to see you posting again. Your journals are gorgeous - I love your new direction. I've only just got myself on instagram so I shall try and find you over there - I haven't got into it yet and I find it a lot less personal than a blog but I guess I have to give it a chance!
    Happy creating,
    Diana x

    ReplyDelete